Time limits for Low Power Mode

Hey community! The other day I was watching my plane ascend to its cruising altitude, and as usual I saw the game go into low power mode, and it is a great feature to have. But a thought came to my mind, what if you could have a set time you want the flight to go into a low power mode. I know this isn’t such a big thing, but I thought it would be useful. My iPad gets hot whilst taking off and once Low Power Mode turns on it cools down. So I would like to make it not take as long to turn on the low power mode. Instead of waiting 5 or so minutes, i can wait something like 15 seconds for it to turn on. What do you guys think? Do you like the thought of that becoming a reality? Thanks and happy landings!

• This would be a useful little feature to have
  • This isn’t really necessary

0 voters

For example ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Something like the interface timeout ⬆️⬆️⬆️

I think this would be useful, but would also be a pain to change every time you want to do a flight. It could work, and would be easy to integrate…

2 Likes

Poll closed. There’s a reason we have the Vote feature… ;)

4 Likes

As @schyllberg stated. Dont add polls into a feature request. If it is something the forum members want, they will use a vote for it

Was there any reason for you to repeat exactly what he said? It only takes one person…

1 Like

I could see this as useful. It’s annoying when it goes into low power mode and I’m checking my stream chat.

Sorry, didn’t know the feature category automatically came with the blue vote box