Time-Lapse Screen Recorder/IOS screen recorder Issues

Hello everyone I have a question about screen recording.
I may be the only person having this issue but if anyone can help that would be amazing. I tried recording a replay to make a timelapse video with the built in IOS screen recorder the flight was 45mins long KSJC-KRNO when i stopped the recording the video never appeared in my camara roll if anyone knows how to fix this ( I confirmed I have over 100GB of free space on my iPad) or of a screen recorder that can record longer let me know. Thanks -WCA

Doesn’t seem to relate to Infinite Flight unfortunately. Issue seems to relate to IOS itself.

1 Like

yeah. I hope someone knows whats wrong.

@WestCoastAviator,

You’ll need to wait. It will take some time for the device to process such a long recording. I’ve had this happen when I record for too long when recording footage for my videos. Just wait for a bit & it’ll pop up on the screen :)

1 Like

@ran I recorded this a day ago does it take that long for a 45m clip??

Usually doesn’t take one day. Maybe one hour or so.
Are you sure you pressed the screen record button? What’s the version of iOS you are currently on?

1 Like

I am sure i pressed the record button, i am on IOS 13.5.1

1 Like

Hmm… this is weird. I’m not sure, but as an experience to learn from, I’d suggest recording in parts the next time you want to make a time-lapse.

1 Like

Ok, do you have any Screen Recorder app suggestions??

1 Like

No, I would suggest using the current screen recorder you have. But, I will say this: Record in 10 minute clips, it’s much more efficient to piece it together rather than have long processing times.

1 Like

Ok thanks! i’ll try. have a good one!

1 Like

You too, good luck on your time-lapse!

1 Like

thanks very much!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.