Time Lapse for Replay

Have a vote, this would be lovely!

1 Like

This is so needed! I am making time lapses and that stuff so this would be amazing!!

1 Like

i would really need this for my YT video! Ps. A little bump again :)

Yeah, this would be soooo useful. The amount of 5 hour videos I have now after forgetting to delete them is insane! I’ll try and clear a vote - but I think it might be quite difficult to do so :(

2 Likes

we need this.

Voted. It’s too hard to record on a low-storge device.

I am clearing a vote for this.

5 Likes

Dont mind me, just bumping this

1 Like

This would be super cool! And we can save storage when recording flights!

2 Likes

It will sure be cool to have it, but the data streaming part of it really worries me.

1 Like

I am totally behind this idea and fully support it!

Here are some pros I listed out!

Pros:

• It would make recording our replays to make flight lapses way easier.
  • Makes time lapsing long hauls for the full-length way easier.
  • Allows for more opportunities and the full flight in time-lapses.
  • We would no longer need to screen record my 7-hour flight from KJFK to EGLL at full length.
  • Allows us to be kinder to our devices, making a long haul a lot faster than usual, adding on, you can’t record a full 14-hour flight, so you only get snippets of the full thing.
  • Screen-recording and flying at the same time without replay mode makes most flights laggy and choppy.
  • More popularity for videos in #screenshots-and-videos, and makes it easy for anyone to showcase their flight.
  • On a note away from the time-lapses, this would allow pilots to go back and review their flight in beauty and style once they’re done.

Voted!

1 Like

Oh Perfect let em see if I can find a vote I would literally do a long haul and do this lol