Time lag for showing airports with ATC

I notice when playing ATC that on the map screen airports go green as soon as someone takes control, and back to white as soon as they leave.
However in the airport and region selection screen beforehand the time delay in updating which airports have active ATC is sooooooooo long ! Last night SoCal was showing only 4 active ATC, so I tried on two different occasions to select KONT and KPSP, both of which were showing as available. However upon getting into the main screen the inevitable “Obs” came up showing they were already taken. However they were still showing as available a full 5 mins later back on selection screen !
It’s very frustrating to keep going backwards and forwards between these screens to find a free ATC slot, surely something can be done to update the system quicker ?

1 Like

Hey Simon! I understand where you are coming from! It can frustrate me too sometimes!
But, it is because of the servers, it takes a while for them to update the status of ATC Stations!
Maybe spawn in as a Pilot and see what’s happening there, It tends to be a quicker way of seeing what is available and what Isn’t!
I agree that something should be done to speed the process up if possible!
Cheers :) ;) @Simon_H

@BBJMAX @Simon_H…i think i’ve seem something about this being addressed…

1 Like

Oh Cool Omari
:) @Omari_Joseph

1 Like

Was just going to create a topic on this very thing, then I came across yours. It happens a lot and I was wondering if it is a prob on my end or IF’s. While I’m at it, does anyone else have total crashes where they are thrown back to the IF main page or to the start up window? Am curious, it happens a lot too.