Time Keeps Going Back One Hour

My last few flights after I takeoff the time keeps going back one hour. For example, I took off at 6:45AM EST and after I took off it went to 5:45AM EST and then it stays like that. Is this because of the time change? Please let me know, thank you!

The times in Infinite Flight represents that of the real world. For example, when you pass through EST, it’s 6:45; however, in CST, it’s 5:45 and so on. You changed time zones after taking off.

5 Likes

Where did you take off? and what time do you have set? local time sim or real?

1 Like

I took off from KACY going to KMCO and my time is Local Time (Sim).

That’s odd, that’s all eastern time. Sim time and real time are different though. Sim time is whatever time you had selected in the sim where real time reflects real life

1 Like

Yeah I always do my own time selected

Sim time will also change with time zones, even if the times aren’t accurate to real life

1 Like

Thinking about this I have had the problem before and sometimes landing in with the wrong time. I guess it’s something you’ll have to deal with. Do you remember where you were approximately?

1 Like

From my own experience such issues arise at time over the ocean, which might be at play on this route depending on the exact route you choose.

Had it corrected itself when reaching the shorelines again?

1 Like

I was cruising over land but I corrected it manually

1 Like

Yeah I just corrected it manually

Ok, that’s odd… Glad you got it resolved anyways!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.