Time is running out

D-SNKN (Blt 10.5.14) Departs Chicago Executive for Montreal (CYUL) with yours truly on board! I’m heading to Montreal for a meeting with Bombardier sales reps in regards for phasing out my 7 year old Citation X for a sleeker, more modern efficient medium range BizJet to own (Wink Wink). I have to admit, So many fond memories were made with this great machine and it is sad that I have to give it up soon. Truely a staple to the private jet line on the simulator.

Photo was taken on the Expert Server.

34 Likes

Nice picture! This airplane will be greatly missed by us. I hope, a few years down the line, we get to see this return to us, in reworked condition

1 Like

Used to be one of my favorites. I’ve had some great times flying this aircraft in the sim. Excited to have something more up-to-date though.

1 Like

Excellent photo with the Citation X. I’ve had some fun in IF with these birds, but it’ll be nice to have the Citation 350 in the future!

1 Like

It isn’t coming out in 23.1, hasn’t been made just like a lot of things in this game…

1 Like

Yes, you are correct. The dev timeline says that the 350 is likely to be in 23.2 and 23.1 will be many 3d airports, UI changes, and a “secret feature” :)

2 Likes

That secret feature might probably be a pushforward option, I saw Dan testing on a previous stream.

1 Like

Yep the clock is ticking down, I definitely plan on flying it on a last adventure before the CL35 rolls along

1 Like

I saw that. Might as well be very appropriate for the light aircraft.

I love that livery on the CCX!

Thankfully we have until 23.2!

1 Like