Time Change Tonight

Fellow Americans, remember Daylight Savings Time goes into effect tonight at 2:00 AM. We’ll be losing an hour of sleep, unless you have the luxury of sleeping in until whenever you want and/or living in Hawaii or Arizona, which don’t observe Daylight Savings Time. Keep this in mind when planning your overnighters!

We go from 1:59 AM → 3:00 AM. So, if you’re planning on landing at 8:00 AM, you’ll be landing at 9:00 AM.

26 Likes

Ah, can’t wait for more sunlight 😎

3 Likes

As if my lack of sleep wasn’t enough. XD
Thanks for the reminder

1 Like

As a pilot in training, this helps a lot!

I’m sorry, I hate the change hour earlier the sun very bright.

1 Like

Still waiting for Florida to finally stop observing the time savings… Although it would be a mess having a different time zone than the rest of the East Coast

I am disappointed rocco. Canadians do it too

Well you learn something new everyday #roccocancelled2021

3 Likes

smh. strip him of his IFATC

It’s so sad to lose one hour of sleep time :(

Imagine sleeping

This post was made by the “stuck at home with a broken sleep schedule” gang.

5 Likes

I like when the sun stays up later. Tbh I don’t care if I loose an hour of sleep 🤷🏻‍♂️

ⓘ 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

2 Likes

We need to get rid of daylight savings time.

3 Likes

I live in Hawaii! 🌴 Although we don’t have a time change contrary to the mainland, I love seeing the long days. Sunsets close to 7:00pm is quite exciting for us 😆

1 Like

and Puerto Rico

No, we need to get rid of Standard Time. Daylight Savings > Standard. More sunlight during the day is so much better.

Yes but what if we all used UTC and did away with timezones.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.