Thunderstorm Spotting @KATL (Part 1)

Hey everyone! Welcome back to part 1 of my recent ATL spotting trip topic! I stood in a thunderstorm for four hours to get these shots and I would say it’s worth it!

What do you think? Was standing in the thunderstorm worth it? Would you do the same? Let me know below

As always, these photos are NOT free to use, please contact me for use.

Instagram: @jackson.aviation

48 Likes

I love these two, great work Jackson! Definitely worth enduring the thunderstorm!

3 Likes

Some of the best I’ve seen from you! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Had a quite similar experience recently when not trusting my gut feelings but the weather report… But your shots were definitely worth it! Great colours and some unique framing ideas. The Tennessee One looks especially colourful. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Great photos! Did you catch him the AF A350?

1 Like

Great pictures! Some of these could get on JP

1 Like

Nice pictures, reminds me of my time watching planes nearby an t-storm

1 Like

Nice shots! If this was on Saturday, I caught Tennessee one at KDEN arriving from Atlanta as well. Hope you had fun.

1 Like

You’re making me miss flying into ATL! Nice photos, the Delta livery never gets old, especially on the 737.

1 Like

Nice Tennessee One spot. Man I need to go back I finally got the chance to stay at the renaissance sometime this past month. Such a true experience. Nice KLM shot also.

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks a lot!

From a distance, gonna go back in September to catch it

I did thank you, and yes it was, it left ATL for DEN![quote=“Will_A, post:9, topic:469443, full:true”]
You’re making me miss flying into ATL! Nice photos, the Delta livery never gets old, especially on the 737.
[/quote]
Thanks, I love the delta livery on the 737

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.