The new thrustmaster TCA airbus edition sidestick is something to look out for. With its realistic design and compatibility with a lot of sims, the TCA airbus edition might take over. With thrustmaster taking pre-orders right now, the sidestick is set for release on 2020-06-25T06:00:00Z with the rest of the throttle quadrant coming 2020-09-24T06:00:00Z. Later after the throttle and sidestick have had their release, add ons such as the flaps and brakes controls. Thrustmaster has not set an official release date for the add on items, but it is expected to be around early 2021 or late 2020.
Official pricing has also been released:
- TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition: June 25, 2020 (£64.99 / $69.99 / €69.99)
- TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition: September 24, 2020 (£89.99 / $99.99 / €99.99)
- TCA Quadrant Add-On Airbus Edition: to be confirmed later this year
- TCA Officer Pack Airbus Edition: September 24, 2020 (£149.99 / $159.99 / €159.99)
- TM Flying Clamp: September 24, 2020 (£54.99 / $69.99 / €59.99)
The new sidestick also comes with some newer features such as, First officer and Captain mode, where you are able to just unscrew twist and re screw. The sidestick will also come with the ability to have the built in throttle so users can save some money. So far thrustmaster has said that the sidestick and add ons are compatable with Xplane and Microsoft flight sim
With thrustmasters high attention to detail, Airbus fans and pilots will definitely be one of the first ones to get it.
- Will this work for IF (Including the add ons) ?
- Is live flight able to take more than one thing to connect to IF? ( Example, the sidestick plus the throttle and flap quadrant)
Here is a review video and the promotional video plus Jeff doing some touch and goes:
ALL INFORMATION AND PICTURE FROM THE TOP CAME FROM HERE