[Throwback Week] ATC Schedule • 15-21 Oct 18

I’ll arrive in 50 minutes I’ll be DAL 120

1 Like

Good luck on KMSP, you did a nice job, although I laughed pretty hard when that Northwest requesting crossing when he was rolling, Lol.

Guys, Seriously GREAT job!

Can someone open kmem on expert for about 15 or 30 minutes so I can do some patternwork at my home(international) airport. My home is kmkl that I’m waiting to be finished.

Anybody who is ATC know where they will be open tomorrow ? I am planning to do Night Lang haul from SFO to somewhere but generally prefer ATC at my destination.

Take a look at this thread. All the airports listed are likely to be fully staffed.

1 Like

Oh sorry, I meant Saturday as it is ATC choice, I had already read the FNF page but just mixed up tomorrow and Saturday.

Thanks,
Global Flyer1

It looks like Texas and Central America will be open on Saturday, so I’d expect KIAH, KDFW and MMMX to be opened for heavy portions of the day.

1 Like

This only on expert right?

Yeah,the weekly ATC schedule is only for the Expert Servers. FNF is on all servers.

1 Like

Why is there no atc at jfk atm ?

There are currently no controllers willing to take it. Mostly because KLAX is the current focus point.

1 Like

Ah ok that’s disappointing :(

Was an hour ago

1 Like

Oh. I didnt have any probs with him so i didnt know this but that should be a requirement to be active on the ifc at least the day you are controlling.

1 Like

Just finished controlling at KIAH - Thank you to all of the cooperative pilots! :)

4 Likes

Looking forward to Russia and Ukraine tomorrow.

🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇷🇺🇷🇺🇷🇺🇷🇺🇷🇺

Great to see my home airport KIAH is getting some attention!

6 Likes

Yup, I know your feeling! ;)

Which airport may be the most featured on Sunday? thanks:)