Throttle

Hi everybody!

I’m starting a YouTube flight channel (I’m a Youtuber plane) and I want to create my « home cockpit ». For this I need a throttle which works with Infinite Flight. Thank you!

1 Like

I would recommend the Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant, as it works with Infinite Flight. Oh, and welcome to IFC. I’m also pretty sure that throttles that are attached to yokes/sidesticks also work.

1 Like

Welcome to the IFC! To honest I didn’t even know there were throttle capabilities

[quote=“DeltaFlyer99, post:2, topic:304847”]
Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant
[/quote] Thank you!

There is the Thrustmaster T Flight Hotas X
Which has a joystick and throttle

I recommend the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System for flight sims (not necessarily IF) It comes with both a yoke and throttle. I can say that throttles and yokes don’t really work will with IF, having experienced other flightsims (Prepar3D, FSX).

Yokes and throttles don’t mix well with IF due to the delay between the movement of the throttle vs. the action in infinite flight. If you use an iOS device, the “action” has to be sent through wirelessly (liveflightapp.com) and there is a noticeable delay.

I’m believe most standard flight sim throttles are compatible with Infinite Flight.

Keep in mind that the throttle reverse may not work as designed. This was the only thing I noticed when I bought one.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.