Throttle issue

I’ve noticed after an update last year that the throttle movement appeared to have changed, it wasn’t smooth anymore, it was now “locking” every 10% of thrust added ou removed, is this normal? (I refer to the cockpit throttle, not the one on the side of the screen)

2 Likes

I’ve noticed this too, maybe just a glitch.

4 Likes

Does this only happen on Airbus aircrafts? or Boeing as well

3 Likes

I’ve noticed it happening on all aircraft.

2 Likes

Do you think Its better if I post this to support?

2 Likes

All of them.

3 Likes

Probably a good idea.

2 Likes

No, this is not supposed to happen.
Which device are you using?

2 Likes

iPhone SE, on the current Infinite Flight and IOS updates.

2 Likes

But this is happening to everyone I know…

2 Likes

I use an iPad, and this doesn’t happen. Also, if you see some of the tutorials on YouTube by Infinite Flight, you’ll see the throttle slider moves smoothly. But maybe since the screen size is smaller on the SE, the throttle was programmed to move that way for your device?

2 Likes

Good question… but here is the catch: I also have an IPad, and this happens too…
Are you sure that yours doesn’t do this? Use an A320 for example, and add throttle slowly, see if you can catch it!
*It is the physical throttle in the cockpit, not the one on the side of your screen
@racerclc

1 Like

Oh… I thought you were talking about the slider on the left.
Well, in that case, yes, it happens with my device too. Never noticed that!

(You might want to edit your topic description to clarify you mean the 3D throttle lever in the cockpit and not the slider.)

2 Likes

Ok, Wilco!

1 Like

Should this go to support?

1 Like

I wouldn’t say it needs to, since everyone’s devices do this.

1 Like

I have just noticed this, however I really don’t think it needs to be in the support category. We just need to make the devs aware of this if they aern’t already.

2 Likes

I think it’s because of the wind speeds changing repeatedly that’s the reason the throttle is doing this

I found that this is true and same on the ground but the A10 ”HOG” doesn’t seem to have this problem.

1 Like

Ya maybe the developers tried to fix lag or something like that.