Three in the alps.

Hello!

Earlier today, me, @BravoCharlie @Ignas04 took a trip out to another mountain range, the Alps!

Once again, @BravoCharlie prepped us with the LOWW - LOWI flight plan. We started the flight with our matching Austrian A321-200s, and we were away!

I was the last aircraft in the flight, but @Ignas04 had a go-around, and @BravoCharlie was the lead aircraft.

I hope you enjoyed there photos and feel free like and give tips, there always welcome. If you would like to fly with us, PM one of us.

Feel free to say your favorite and have a great day IFC!

In the 4th photo, @BravoCharlie is doing an inverted roll :)

16 Likes

Picture Nr. 4 looks unhealthy.

19 Likes

The single aircraft photos are mine. I can post pics of @BravoCharlie and @Ignas04 if requested.

2 Likes

Haha that was me! 😂

I did a barrel roll for a sick picture!

9 Likes

My favourite is number three! As always, enjoyed flying with You guys!

3 Likes

Keep in mind, that the madman @BravoCharlie did this in EXPERT server haha.

5 Likes

I enjoyed it too! That was my first ever sun shot, I’ve done plenty of moonshots. I thought, why not with the sun. 😃

1 Like

I’m just glad he didn’t get ghosted.

1 Like

Please don’t remind him 😂

3 Likes

Can I join you guys on the next one?

2 Likes

Pic nr 6 is interesting. One guy is high up and seems like is doing the circle appr for runway 9, but the aircraft that’s lower seems to be doing an appr for 27. Circle appr is so fun to do; LOWI is definitely one of my fav places to fly. I suggest editing the pics if you are capable. I could DM one of y’all if you would want to see an edited pic from this topic.

3 Likes

I can’t. Aerobatics warnings are handed near airports. We were cruising

2 Likes

PM @Ignas04 @BravoCharlie or me

I talk to @BravoCharlie all the time

1 Like

But don’t PM me. I’m currently at the airport checking in for my flight

Ok mate won’t DM u

@Butter_Boi DM Me

@Ryan_1872 I’ll add You to our main PM :)

Ok thank you!

1 Like

Nice pictures! @BravoCharlie just being @BravoCharlie… 😅

2 Likes