Lol! I know the feeling, that needs be fixed

Does this count?

5 Likes

No. I mean like now on a casual server.

I think it’s time for a PM.

Or I’m off topic

1 Like

never mind ill just try to get a group flight going on another post

You should make your name “everyone else’s lives are very boring compared to mine”…

1 Like

LOL!
I just work for an absolutely cool company man that’s done some amazing things!
Everything from being a 137 Operation to buying Erickson in Alaska!

1 Like

Ya it sounds really interesting, we’ll keep enjoying your rats and helicopters…🙃

1 Like

B3ASTMOD3X
Thanks so much for you wanting to fly man! I totally would if I wasn’t sitting in the hangar waiting to fly. But I think this isn’t the appropriate post to get people to fly =(

1 Like

Eaven now, as I sit here waiting for dinner he is doing something interesting…

2 Likes

@nativetoalaska Stop. This thread is about @anon93248082’s Heli operation. If you want a group flight, go make an event in #live:events.

3 Likes

Well enjoy whatever interestingness you are embarking on this eavning…🙃

1 Like

Thanks lol
Probably some Amazon Prime and working on our social media stuff =)

Wait so are you a pilot, or what, becuais you seem to be right in the thick of it usualy. Sorry if this has been mentioned before…

1 Like

Yes I fly lol
I have a couple of different things I do at work

2 Likes

@KPIT

Here’s a ferry story for you when I was able bring a Bell 412 from Anchorage to Nome!

So out of curiosity if you were to fly from say burrow (the northern most town in the US) and fly to say anchorage, straight shot supposed you had enough fuel how long would that take…? I know Alaska is massive, also to put it into perspective how fast do you all fly?

1 Like

We’d be required make stops from Barrow!
Probably go from Barrow to Bettles, Bettles to Talkeetna, Talkeetna to Anchorage. All depends on if we have ferry tanks and whats on board and what ship we’re flying

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.