Thousand Days, Thousand Words - IFC 5 Years

🎉 Thousand Days, Thousand Words! 🎉

My Dear IFC Family,

Today I would first like to thank all of you for making the community the way it is. I want to thank all my friends and new friends that I have made these past 5 Years, without you guys for me Infinite Flight would just not be the same. Crazy to think that I have been here for 5 Years now and how things have changed drastically is amazing to see. I have a little personal story in connection to Infinite Flight to share as I celebrate today!

As a young 13 year old now 18, the world really changes in your perspective as you grow. I went from being an immature 13 Year Old first finding the Community and being active but not in the way it is now. Back then there was no IFVARB and VA were just an independent thing. As for IFATC and flying as professional as I do now was not even a thought back then as I was still a young kid like some are today and just had not learned or thought of that. While the sim progressed and IFC grew, the IFVARB came to life and that is how I have been able to meet all of you wonderful people. I finally became a realistic virtual pilot as I was then training for the future to become a real world pilot and actually became more skill and knowledgeable. I joined a couple VA’s back in Summer 2018 and I didnt really socialize much. But then I kept looking and came across my first VA which I took dedication to DLVA. From there my experience just grew as my long time goal of becoming IFATC also became a reality well over 2 Months Ago. As I grew here on the IFC, I joined more VA’s including AAVA, and even becoming a member of IPP. These groups have played a big role in my time here on the community. The community has become a family to me as I have met amazing people that have been there for me no matter what, and I have met many great mentors as well.

The IFC has grown so tremendously it is incredible. This isn’t a celebration just for one person, but for all. We all here have marked a dent on the IFC’s development and just to see it grow the way it did it is special. Because the devs and the mods who were once a kid as well just trying to be part of a forum for the sim they flew, became much more bigger than that for them. Lastly, Id like to thank the mods, devs, and everyone else who plays a big role in the community. Thank you for your tremendous work!!

I would like to thank some people who have left a place in my life on IFC…

If I left you out dont take it personal ran out of space, you know who you are and thank you to all these wonderful friends and mentors.

To another 5 Great Years of IFC…😁

Post was approved by Marc

Not really 1000 Words but almost

82 Likes

Wow, congratulations on this milestone! You’ve been a great guy to chat to before, here’s to another 5! :)

2 Likes

happy IFC birthday bro! couldn’t ask for a better friend :)

2 Likes

Thanks man same to you :) Happy to have met a guy like you on the IFC! Cheers to 5 More :D

2 Likes

Congrats Kevin, and a very nice message! I’m truly honored to have been someone worth noting!

1 Like

Congrats Kevin! What a milestone to achieve! Happy you’ve been here for so long and being so beneficial to the community!

1 Like

My brother. Thanks bro, Happy I met you on DLVA dont regret attending your training session at all :)

2 Likes

Thanks Snoman. And as along time member and friend knowing you you’ve earned a spot :)

1 Like

Thanks Joseph. We have had many convoersations in the past and im happy to have someone like you along the way!

1 Like

Congrats on 5 years on the IFC!

Great accomplishment! 👊🏽

1 Like

Thanks bro and im happy to have came across you along the way :) 😁

1 Like

Congrats on 1000 days, please just remember not to tag Devs for something like this ☺️😉

Thanks you!!

1 Like

Congrats buddy! Here’s to 1000 more!

1 Like

Thanks brother. Another 5, another great ride.

1 Like

Aye!!! That’s my bro!! Congrats🥳🥳!

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Thanks MJP appreciate it lil bro🥳🥳

1 Like

Thanks @Luke_King-kong :)

1 Like

Congrats my man! 5 years is a long time and you’ve accomplished a ton in your time here. Happy to have met you :)

1 Like