Thoughts on the improvement of C208 and A380 texture?

She is definitely a fun bird to say the least, I’m happy she is getting a slight cosmetic touch.

1 Like

Hey Everyone!

Credit
Tell me im not the only one that is noticing the crisp textures on the Queen? New textures for it aswell? 👀‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

Now a E-Jet’s texture.

5 Likes

👀‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

1 Like

Ehh…talk to me when they rework them. Textures are barely noticeable in my opinion.

Just my 2 cents, don’t flag me for having an unpopular opinion 😂

2 Likes

I think they changed the texture in all the older aircrafts.

I noticed it too it’s gonna be every aircraft i think!

I doubt every aircraft will have a texture rework but some will probably more than we know.

If they did do every aircraft and left the ERJS, I would feel very sad for them-

I am secretly praying for the F16 rework maybe with a few new liveries. I a man can dream right ?

1 Like

I think the new textures on the a380 and C208 are absolutely stunning! I would love to see Infinite Flight add this to older aircraft in their fleet one of which is the spitfire since that plane desperately needs improvements

2 Likes

That would be absolutely epic! One day…

1 Like

For some reason I think they have many surprises for us.

1 Like

I’m quite happy that we’re getting some new texture definition. This’ll definitely help in piloting some of the older aircraft, when the blurry textures were a real let-down.

I see this as definitely the best for the A380, 747, C208 and fighter jets, and perhaps even good for the 787 and Dash-8. However, I don’t see the C-17 as benefiting, as that plane is unflyable. At least the aircraft I listed above have operating animations, etc.

So in short, it’s a welcome addition, and at least it takes some of the pressure off of having a lot of aircraft look blurry and out of place. I also see this helping the devs focus on specific reworks going forward (ie A380, 747-400/8 only, etc) in which the other 747 variants look great on the outside (and maybe gain wingflex), while the 747-400/8 gets a complete rework (or something along those lines).

3 Likes

I am fairly new to this community but since I have joined the progression on the sim is bananas. Everyone involved works their tail off, and it definitely doesn’t go unnoticed. Very pleased and no complaints. F16 rework soon haha had to say it. Jk jk

2 Likes

I have mixed feelings about this.

Yes, it’s great to see the planes get a much-needed facelift, but to be honest, they need a full rework. It’s like the A330 soft rework before. Sure, they updated the physics and stuff like that, but it still can’t compete with the newer A350, 777 etc. So they will have to rework the A330 this year. That is quite a waste of time, since they have to use two updates to rework one plane.

On the other hand, the textures are really bad, especially on the A380. It just looks weird. However, at the end of the day, both of them will need a full rework, hopefully in 2022-23.

3 Likes