Thoughts on the A340-600

Your saying because of it’s little use in reality, it is difficult to simulate that actual use?

The IF devs and staff did a phenomenal job with the A350 didn’t they? @Drummer

Yes. People typically like to recreate real life routes. The 737 is the most widely used aircraft, and thus why it’s the most common plane in IF. People recreate routes based on region.

1 Like

Man I love that aircraft and can’t wait to binge use the B777

1 Like

I am one of those people. The 737 is the most widely used aircraft in reality hence why it is used so much in IF and other simulators. GREAT point @bcc.123

1 Like

We all cannot wait for the 777🤤

4 Likes

Most likely why IF is focusing on Newer and or crazy popular aircraft

2 Likes

Idk if it’s just me but I rather not fly an aircraft with hair dryers attached to the wings 👀

1 Like

Agreed. As they rightly should for the benefit of users and their product.

LOL thats a good one haha

The A340 used to be my favorite aircraft before I got used to the 777

1 Like

I don’t mind it. I actually love the aircraft but in the sim the flight model seems a bit off. I may fly it a bit more now that you brought it back to my attention tho!

2 Likes

If we have an Africa rotation in ES next week, we may see more A346

2 Likes

A340 its a little odd to fly, maybe the physics are not so accurate…

2 Likes

@Igor_Gabriel @Cody_M something does seem a bit off about the aircraft in the sim doesn’t it?
That’s one of the first things I kind of realized in the last couple of days.

2 Likes

Springbok 2114 Heavy! See you next week bro Lol

Oh I didn’t my say it was happening. I said if

1 Like

The 777 is just a very popular aircraft and it overshadows the A340 it seems. ESPECIALLY in the long haul department.

Oops. My mistake, let’s hope then!

Aside from it’s MASSIVE need for rework, I can say it’s one of my favorite aircraft. I would love to fly it more if we got a rework for it.

1 Like