Thomas_Cunningham's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Hello! This is my first thread here in #atc so if I’m not doing anything right, just tell me below. Thx!

I will be open at Newark from 3:00 to 3:40 pm Pacific time today. I am controlling ground and tower, and will be on the training server.

Just some quick things to know:

Landing runways are 22R and 22L
Departing runways are 22R and 29
No heavies/wide-bodies will be allowed on 29 and this includes the 757
Current wind is 260@27G34KT

Hope to see you there!
Thomas

4 Likes

Hi there, unfortunately I can’t make it today but feel free to tag me the next time you open and I will try and make it!

1 Like

Alright, I will!

1 Like

I have just closed down, thanks to all the pilots for their professionalism!

Hello y’all, I will now open Ground and Tower at Calgary (CYYC) on the training server!

Current wind is 210@05 knots.

Notes:
Departing runways are 17R, 29, and 26.
Landing runways are 17R, 17L, and 26 as well.

All GA aircraft will take 26, while the Q400 and smaller will take 29. Jets up to the CRJ-700 will be allowed on 29.

If you want to do circuits, you can make left traffic from either 26 or 17L.

Hope to see people there! @Destroyer350

Closed again :)

Tag me when you open I’ll try to make it 😉

1 Like

Open @ JFK on TS, ground and tower.

Departing runways 4L/R, landing runways 4L/R

Light aircraft, Q400, and CRJ-200 will be sent to 4R, all other traffic sent to 4L.

Current wind is 040@18G26.

@BT_HANDLES

1 Like

I recommend controlling this airport below

KFAT
KDAL
KBUF
KBFL
KAUS
KLCK
KPNE
KLIT
KRND
EDDT
EDDP
EDDS
RJGG
RODN
RCTP
WARR
WIII
VVTS
SBBR
SAEZ
ULLI
LFML

so everyone that comes by can fly for you in a quieter place for better practice.

1 Like

That looks pretty nice! I’ll be sure to control one of those airports soon.

Wind update: 050@22G26

1 Like

Closed! Got in a solid 40 minutes. Was rather busy, but I was glad to see respectful pilots.

2 Likes

@Thomas_Cunningham

Tag me when you open (each time) and I’ll do my best to drop by!

Super excited that you want to join the IFATC!

2 Likes

@Michael_Sides1
@VibrantPixel

I will be sure to tag you when I open. :)

3 Likes

Tag me next time you open.

2 Likes

Open at Davao City (RPMD) on TS, tower frequency.

Runway in use is RWY 5, right traffic. No heavies will be allowed for the time being. Current wind is 010@6.

Backtrack onto rwy 5, call ready for takeoff when lined up
on the runway.

There is no ground frequency at Davao, so when you are ready to pushback do so at pilot’s discretion.

@BT_HANDLES
@Michael_Sides1
@VibrantPixel
@Destroyer350

I will be open until 4:30 PM pst, that’s 24:30Z.

2 Likes

Hey! I’ll be coming now, sorry for my lateness I was dealing with something 😂

No problem :)

Feedback (6O-SMA) @Thomas_Cunningham
——————————-——————————-

• [22:54:15] I like what you did with the back taxi but you should’ve added “line up and wait” with that instruction. Also the “please expedite” was very unnecessary since Delta 911 was still in downwind and there was well over enough space.

• [22:56:59] here is when you cleared me for the option in my first pattern. But before clearing an aircraft you need to sequence them first (only if needed) here I was following Delta 911 so before my clearance I need “6O-SMA #2 traffic to follow is on base”.

• [22:58:37] I like what you did with the “extend downwind” to get out the departure easier but a little after you added “maintain slowest practical speed” this was also unnecessary and not needed because you have already extended my downwind to ensure that spacing.

• [23:08:59] here I requested a transition. You gave me 3500ft which is way to high at this airport. The transition alt is supposed to be 1000ft separated from the highest pattern alt which is 1500ft at this airport, so the transition should’ve been 2500ft.
    ———————————————
    NOTES

• when I requested departure you didn’t give me a frequency change until I requested. Make sure when an aircraft departs your airspace and is clear of all conflicts just give them a freq change. You could’ve gave it to me right away.

• Also remember your sequencing and you don’t have to make all those unnecessary reports.
    ——————————————————
    If you ever have questions feel free to PM here on IFC or DM me via Discord

That’ll be all for me on the feedback. Thank you for your amazing service today 💯

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! I’ll be sure to follow what you said. Thanks for coming!

1 Like

Closed now!