Thomas Cook VA

remember Thomas cook is a growing airline please just message us if you have any questions

How do I join?

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This topic is very general. It needs more information about why pilots should join your VA instead of one of the other VA’s. Good luck CEO!

1 Like

the future
the future of Thomas cook if is looking fantastic we have amazing pilots and staff but we need to grow to make it more popular if you are interested you know what to do to join :))

owner of Thomas cook

1 Like

sorry
I want to say sorry for my absence and i will be gone for at least 2 weeks in this time are amazing ceo @huw will be in control of the va. Remember that we are still hireing

1 Like

Btw I haven’t been logging flights as I have been doing short touch and goes to get more xp I am pushing for grade 3

1 Like

The va’s logo is now going live on the web here is what it looks like

3 Likes

It looks cool very professional

2 Likes

Please don’t be rude it’s just a typo no need to get in a hissy hit about it

1 Like

I did also my iPad spellcheck saw that verry was good like no underline or auto correct so don’t have a go at me

Sorry if you took my comment as a angry voice sort of thing it wassent in a mean way

1 Like

It’s not meant to be rude, but when you use ‘professional’ in a sentence and then make a grammar mistake, I can’t stop myself from correcting.

I’m trying to be nice it was more meant as a joke, sorry if I offended you.

Play nice (:

4 Likes

Please, please don’t.

1 Like