Thomas Cook Scandanavia A330 new livery

Photo credits go to Thomas Vatany

This is a repeat request but i will flag them as they were from 2016.

Thomas Cook Scandanavia were the only part of the group to operate the -300 varient.

Why this? Thomas Cook UK operated one on longhauls for extra capacity. We also dont have a TCX A330 livery and i personally believe we need one

We have a Thomas cook A321…

Lovely request by the way!

2 Likes

Ill rephrase it. We dont have a Thomas cook A330

3 Likes

We really need the livery!

3 Likes

We really do

2 Likes

They all look the same besides the registration. Also you have posted 4 feature requests in the past 24 hours and the safe limit is two.

2. Do not spam . More than 2 or 3 feature requests in a day is an abuse of the category

1 Like

So what are we counting a day on the forum. To me after 0000z or midnight its a new day or is 24hrs a new day?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s 24 hours from the exact time you post.

1 Like

Im going to hope its a new day. Plus its the last livery request i want except the retro condor

1 Like

Well most of the liveries look the same, stock ones that is. Also what if we added every single Alaska Airlines livery? There is just so many different liveries we would have an endless stream of them. In my opinion.

2 Likes

@Qantas094 there’s a point in the #features category. For people to suggest liveries or aircraft they want in the game. There’s nothing wrong with requesting similar liveries.

Though you’re right with the 24-hour rule.

1 Like

I understand that, it’s just my opinion.

2 Likes

Rip Thomas cook

1 Like

Not gonna lie these Thomas Cook livery requests are getting out of hand although I would like to see some, not all.

Well this is the point of features to request liveries

2 Likes

I understand that but it seems like an abuse of the category as stated above.

Its 2 livery requests a day. Ive done 4 in 2 days.

1 Like

Alright then, it just looked rather close.

Ok. Thanks for understanding

1 Like

Thomas Cook have nice liveries 👍🏻

Thomas Cook Scandinavia do not exist anymore. The new name is Sun Class airlines owned by the Scandinavian travel company Ving.
The brand Thomas Cook is bought by Chinese company Fosun.