Thomas Cook Is Back!

Thomas Cook Is Back!?!

After about a year after shutting down, Thomas cook, and airline based out of the UK has re opened to doors as a travel agency, as is now a peering bookings as posted in their Twitter. This is huge for the aviation industry

In the tweet above, they show that their website is back up and running. Although they are not launching flights as of right now, we will expect them to resume operations in the near future. There is speculation of why they chose to open again right now, and this is a big surprise for everyone!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-8735627/Thomas-Cook-relaunches-online-travel-company.html

44 Likes

Hol’ up

10 Likes

wait what the heck

14 Likes

Can’t wait to see them fly soon and make Infinite flight realistic again (with the 757,767 and A321) but not sure (I’m just a normal commentator so I’m kinda surprised)

2 Likes

Checks the date. Nope not April…

11 Likes

Oh mama. Please let that be a rebound for Gatwick.

8 Likes

8 Likes

That was my reaction when I saw the tweet…

2 Likes

621CBAF8-F9A5-4AF5-95D4-DC01D5FAB238_1_201_a

That is amazing!!

9 Likes

I am really excited about this great news! I wish them a really successful future! Although I wish the same could be said for Flybe.

Dang, you’re on your game today. This is RWA topic #3 for you today.

Thanks @CaptainZac for the info and lovely to see it’s back. ❤️🔥

Ordinarily I would be happy for a deceased airline to reopen its doors but during a pandemic is not a good time to do so. If the pandemic ends or at least cools down, that would be the ideal time.

That is the one and only

1 Like

I already lost count… I know I did the JetBlue, what else lol?

Your wish is my command

It is starting to cool down, and remember, they are not launching planes, they are just launching the travel agency. It’s a perfect time to launch it, because people are starting to book travel again for mid to late 2021

Since Thomas cook is back most of the Aviatoon community will be happy that it’s back (even though there flying again in 2021)

1 Like

@Zak_Plant Mate it happened I am so happy!

This… was unexpected…

1 Like