Thomas Cook A321 Flight - LGW to JSI Inspirational Video

Please fill in each section and delete this line as appropriate. Topics without the required information shall now be closed.

1) Background to the photos

2) Detailed Flight Information including servers, time, route

3) Photos

Today I was on a flight from London Gatwick (LGW/EGKK) to Skiathos (JSI/LGSK), i Saw some amazing views along the way including the Austrian mountains near Innsbruck. We headed down the world south-east, first crossing the coast of Eastbourne, then we passed through southern Belgium down to the Austrian alps, after that I cruised along the coast of Croatia near the Adriatic sea past albania which led to northern Greece where I started my descend at -1000fpm into Skiathos. I had a beautiful go-around Skopelos and Alonnisos (the two other Sporade islands) before landing into runway 02. The weather was pretty carm, winds were only 9kts along with a lovely clear sky for an easier landing. I flew in the A321 Aircraft which is Thomas Cook’s Mainly used plane.

Photo Gallery

Me departing Gatwick Via runway 26L from Gate 32 in south terminal. Lovely Views of the fields and runway.

Then I ascended along the southern coast of Brighton before crossing at Eastbourne, amazing view of the beach and sea.

Now I have reached the required altitude (32,000) and can see loads of different french farms and fields.

Crossing the Amazing Alps, looks so realistic when high up.

Just Crossed the coast of Venice before cruising through the Adriatic sea.

Skiathos is now in sight looks stunning, and now descend has started around 5 mins ago.

Slow and Subtle Descend along Alonnisos (the island). Getting more excited at this point.

Now I am on final approach (runway 02) which a speed of 145knots and flaps at 4. This is definitely such an incredible approach with the views of beaches so amazing.

Great Close up of beaches

Then I landed with reverse thrust high at 90% due to the short runway

Finally I Taxied to Parking Gate 02.

If you want to see this in action watch my video, Link Below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO2wz9yvkPU

Thanks for Reading, I look forward for my next flight London Stansted (STN/EGSS) to Zakynthos (ZTH/LGZA) with a TUI 737-800!

7 Likes

Welcome to the community!

Great pictures you got here! Keep it up!

However, please follow the rules of the #screenshots-and-videos category.

2 Likes

Great pictures mate!

2 Likes

Unfortunately, your images contain pilot names and callsigns, which are not permitted to be shown in pictures. You also have 12 pictures + 1 video, which exceeds the maximum of 10.

Welcome to the community.

2 Likes

Sorry for the inconvenience still a newbie

3 Likes

No worries! Just make sure to check the topics below to get yourself familiar with the forum. :)

See you around!

3 Likes

Cool video mate.
Is that the Captains voice I can hear.

That is a beautiful Approach! Welcome to the community! 😃

Just make sure to get rid of this on your next one, just a tip. ^^^

2 Likes

A cool tip for taking screenshots: fly the flight first, and then go into the flight replay and use the screenshot button in the bottom right corner. This way, it will hide pilot names and will increase the quality of the screenshots.
Nice pictures though and I hope to see your next flight!

2 Likes