Thomas Cook A321 Blue Livery

The Thomas Cook A321 Blue Livery is a lot nicer then the golden livery in my opinion. This is still used on some of Thomas Cooks fleet and I would really like to see this livery come to Infinite Flight in a future update. What’s your thoughts on this livery?
Image credit: https://m.planespotters.net/photo/706685/g-tcdw-thomas-cook-airlines-airbus-a321-211

It is always nice to have a new Airline livery to Infinite Flight, plus a great addition to the Canary Islands!

3 Likes

Yes, I also like flying to the Canary Islands.

3 Likes

But Thomas Cook will remove this livery eventually

1 Like

Yes, however it is still a really nice livery and I personally prefer it over the current Thomas Cook livery.

2 Likes

I still think that the other livery looks better, mostly because the A321 suits the gray on the tail

1 Like

Remember to vote on your own request also😉

1 Like

That’s their old livery with the new tail design. They just did this to save from painting the whole aircraft.

1 Like

I guess you could say it about the other 50 airlines IF use that arent in business anymore😂

Did you know this is a feature request? Because either we add retro liveries or we add new ones, not those going out of service😂😂

You could say the same about my post, because I cant post in features xd

Umm It’s okay but In my opinion it’s just too plain for me.

Thomas cook can thomas cook me a nice chocolate cake

1 Like

That would be a fantastic lively to fly in infinite ♾ flight ✈️

1 Like

Exactly my point, IF stills adds liveries that aren’t in operation any more.

Yeah, I agree

IF does add liveries that are in the process of going out of service

1 Like

Okay! :::::)

1 Like

Yes but I still prefer this over the golden livery

1 Like

I think they should also add the monarch a 320 and 21

3 Likes