This plane flew right above my school

Hmm, Nothing new?

My friends brother has a school under the flight path to SFO RWY 19L + 19R.
I always have the guess pass to spot there and all the kids just stare at me :)

Never took pictures, but I ussualy see Emirates + Lufthansa A380 // ANA + United + Southwest + Delta + and others!

I live a tad west of you, and I know that a lot of heavy military aircraft sometimes take off from ARBs and AFBs to do pattern work over large cities, and have always seen C-130s and C-5s doing pattern work and exercises over Holyoke and Springfield after taking off from KCEF (Westover ARB) and KBAF (Barnes ANGB) while driving past the 2 cities – most likely some C-17s were doing some sort of exercise from KBED overhead and you just happened to be underneath it – it looks to be at about the right height for that.

1 Like

Yeahhhh, it might have been me lol
I was just so surprised 😂😂

I see planes on final for Rwy 26R at YVR from school all the time.

1 Like

That is more like 2000 - 2500 feet, not 300…

1 Like

Same here in Chicago. I see them all the time enroute to Midway Airport.

1 Like

I see heavies flying over my school, like the Boeing 747, 777,787 and A330’s. I think they are then on 4000 ft.

Every weeks I see 2 F/18 Flying 50ft over my school ;)

1 Like

Ru sure? Maybe it looks higher in the video, but in real life it was right above us, deffinetly lower than 1000ft

1 Like

I have C130s flying over me! Definitely a C17 as said. No idea where from though.

1 Like

Not to boast, but once an F-15 coincidentally flew right above the roof of my home when I looked up… (dammit I forgot my phone)

1 Like

I see a lot of A400’s flying near my house, I also occasionally see Panavia Tornados, Shorts Tucanos, BaE Hawks and others fly near my house.

Say, take Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi for instance. You always have military and other aircraft flying below 300 feet REAL close to the mosque on their final approach to Al Bateen Airport here in Abu Dhabi.

1 Like

For the past one week we have been having military planes flying at about 500-1000 METRES over my school.

1 Like

I remember when I saw a A380 fly over my head in Cape Town and Cape Town doesn’t get A380’s and i was in awe of amazement !

Yup, that’s a Boeing C-17 Globemaster.

1 Like

A common thing in the countryside, don’t believe me I know you won’t but we have hercules practically flying in between trees down here

That is definitely a C17 Globemaster

1 Like

@Padi3_14 It is probably a military on low flight training. Occasionally I see C-130s training at about that height. I assume it’s the same in the US. They could have come from anywhere.

2 Likes

C-17 globemaster. Not really that hard

1 Like