This Needs To Stop.

Just sent a PM to schyllberg.

1 Like

This also happened to me on expert

I was a SW 738 and in the Middle of my flight a F22 flies all around me at high speeds. Then nose dives and crashes.

1 Like

I know, it’s really annoying especially when you can’t do anything about it. It basically ruined my flight.

Today I was landing on runway 06 at Amsterdam and this guy decides to takeoff from runway 24. He said that he was holding short on Unicom but then he decides to line up and he starts his takeoff roll while i’m still on the runway.

1 Like

Wow, did he get ghosted? @Philippe_Gilbert

1 Like

No, since there was no ATC. I decided to go bother him in the sky with a military aircraft to make him feel what I was feeling. Guess where he was flying to? Rotterdam. 22.7 nm away. How stupid!!!

1 Like

The best thing to do every one should do it when it happens never thought of that 👍

1 Like

That is crazy! But I’d recommend to just leave it alone unless it’s on casual so you don’t get ghosted.

1 Like

Yeah but these people honestly ruin my flight.

1 Like

@Cooper, do think that I should go PM a moderator about this?

1 Like

100% agree I was plane spotting and the people where not so great I mean doing a vertical takeoff in a DC-10 like really or doing tail strike

1 Like

I get where you’re coming from. I landed at EIDW today with a TBM on final at about 220 knots and a late descent (That was 100% my fault I should have made a 360 for spacing.)

I hope your issue gets resolved. Can you add a replay for us to view?

1 Like

Definitely not if you messed around with him in Military Aircraft.

1 Like

Personally, your decision. Because I may of been getting trolled. Your story sounds like a pilot error. But your choice.

1 Like

Ik it sucks I don’t like it cuz it takes away the realism that IF is trying to have

1 Like

@Ecoops123 I’ve already sent a PM to the moderator so nah lol.

This is why I think IFATC should be able to ghost as pilots. Increases accountability and people can’t just avoid controlled airspace and feel immune.

1 Like

I think that this was purely trolling. He said that he was holding short of the runway. But he then decided to takeoff while i’m still on the runway.

1 Like

I think there should be a ATC nightbot in every airport to ghost people 😂 that are not doing the right thing (trolling)

@Lucas_Brien definitely should be able to ghost as pilots. Because IFATC is super experienced and also knows most about right and wrong in these situations.

1 Like