This Needs To Stop.

Something needs to be done about this. So today I was doing my first flight for BAVA and I was on final at Dublin. Then this guy in a TBM flying from an airport literally 5 nautical miles away, decides to formation fly by me for like 20 seconds. Then, he speeds up to 180 knots and flies above me and cuts in front of me and sends a message saying he’s on final. Then, I realized that he wouldn’t go around. So I go around and then land. This seriously needs to stop. This is Expert Server, not Training server.

Cooper

7 Likes

Did he get ghosted by ATC, or was ATC even active though?

1 Like

This was at Dublin, so there was no ATC active.

1 Like

Send his account info over to the staff and they should do something about it. I do agree that expert server needs to be cleaned up big time.

2 Likes

Just thought of that, will do @Jack.

1 Like

This is a problem. Expert Server has declined in quality, because people grind on TS1 and come to Expert with no experience. This needs to be cleaned up. Check your replay for his account.

4 Likes

Which moderator should I PM?

1 Like

Yeah this happened to my buddy @Infiniteflightusa on final into EHAM when ATC was offline. (Ended up having to go around 4 times and didn’t make it due to fuel) It was mature of you to take the proper precautions to go around.

3 Likes

Seriously? Four times? Wow. This really needs to stop!

2 Likes

Send it over to Tyler Shelton or any of the IFC mods. They’ll know what to do.

1 Like

Type in pm moderator and they should respond within a couple of minutes

Ok, I’ll PM Tyler.

@Infiniteflightusa, I know how it is to run out of fuel on a go around, it’s tough.

2 Likes

Just do this

2 Likes

Yeah 1 of them happened when atc was online though. Anyways it’s great seeing that you were mature and went around when someone else was being immature.

2 Likes

You really didn’t need to make a topic on this 🙄

Ima PM schyllberg as he’s probably active.

Sorry @Connor4477.

If schyllberg doesn’t respond soon do what I said.

1 Like

Yeah, thanks @infiniteflight_17. It’s the right thing to do as I’m a serious player and even if that guy issn’t serious he still shouldn’t do that.

1 Like