This morning's spotting (NZCH)

Was low vis when I first arrived but I think the fog made for better spotting, and for those of you who saw my last post here, only one sheep featured today ;)

26 Likes

They’re awesome! Personnel favourite is… the Air NZ A320! The fence blur makes it look like it’s going really fast! 💨

2 Likes

Nice photos! I believe the Singapore 777 had to divert from Wellington because of fog.

1 Like

My fave is the sheep

2 Likes

Thy are all great pictures. My favourite one is definitely the Singapore airlines one! :)

1 Like

Nope not this one, its a direct service from Singapore.

I was spotting on wed when you guys got “hit” by the fog, the SQ 777 you guys get from Canberra would divert to us but after two missed approaches they diverted up to Auckland. We got one diversion from Wellington on Wednesday, an ANZ 320 from Melbourne. Was hoping the 777 would divert to us.

(Cant remember if it was wed or Thursday you guy had the fog)

1 Like

Nice pictures mate, what camera did you use?

1 Like

Thanks, Canon 750d & 75-300mm lens

2 Likes

i DIdnt relize th1s forum wAs abouut grammar lessons @regulars

I mean do what you must do to feel important, but a ’ ? really -.-

1 Like

Wednesday. It was in the newspaper!

1 Like

People actually still read those? haha

But yea I saw a thing about it on stuff, people wanting a CAT III ILS & Autoland capability installed.

1 Like

I’m surprised it isn’t there already with the fog we get!

From what I was reading, you dont have enough fog to warrant putting it in, as compared to a European airport, I think Dublin airport cam up as an example.

1 Like

Those are really nice photos. Love the speedy blur!

2 Likes

Oh not another ANZ Dash 8! Those things are the cutest things ever made.

1 Like

It is going really fast

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.