This makes me burst into tears of happiness!

I never thought I could start from a “3D” Incheon airport with the ATC active before my death…
This is so touching people😭

39 Likes

same. It gets emotional where you think IF was at first, and now where it has come. And this is only the beginning of the long journey for IF and its fanbase. as mobile devices get more powerful so will the developers be able to take advantage of that power and bring new experience’s to its users!

7 Likes

Exactly how I’m feeling, and lookin forward to. As a user who’ve been playing IF since 2014, I can’t even remember all of my emotions I’ve felt for the past updates. Just ready to be staggered for the next one! 😊

3 Likes

I totally agree, every second the simulator gets better and better!

3 Likes

Yup, that’s the expert server. I usually operate flights on the training server these days, so I didn’t really know there were so many flights departing at Incheon on the expert server… I almost fell down checking the expert server moments ago 😂

1 Like

Sorry but i dont get it.
Can some1 explain ? ; (

1 Like

How did you get is?

Yea…

6 Likes

I was saying that I’m so happy that Incheon airport which is one of my favorite airport have been released as a 3D airport, and I never thought I could be flying at this airport with active ATC running (Because Incheon’s ATC rarely gets active.)

2 Likes

Oh you’re the controller 😂

2 Likes

For those of you asking how to get this, please check the following blog post. 21.2 is officially here and it comes with 5 new 3-D airports. This includes RKSI! Let me know if you have further questions!

4 Likes

Thank you for notifying the infos!! 👍👍

2 Likes

Is this a head on? 😂
That’s TONS of traffic

3 Likes

lets make this better than those other competitors. Lets keep the skies full like before Covid!

2 Likes

It is amazing how awesome IF’s devs are! Also super nice to see an appreciation thread rather than someone upset because of something that didn’t get into the sim.

2 Likes

Amen to that… I left RKSI this morning for an exploration tour to LGAV. RKSI was looking good and busy👏👏 to Devs and the IF community!! I believe even better things are coming! V22 will make V21 look like child’s play😉

2 Likes

It looks as if the plane is waiting for the other guy to pass from my view.

2 Likes

7 Likes

When I saw the title of this post, I thought you were sad and upset.

Tears are good when they are happy tears. :) I agree with you, it’s crazy to see how far Infinite Flight has come in these past 10 years. Can you imagine what it’s going to be like 10 years from now?! All I can say is that I’m excited.

11 Likes

@CrazyBee

Imagine we get “Our” EDDG as an 3D airport in IF.

What a dream ; )

0,0001% it will get in truth 🥴

1 Like