This just happened

So before I depart Tokyo to jfk tonight I thought I’d do some plane spotting and I came across this. This is on expert btw

9 Likes

Lol thats funny

6 Likes

No report from ATC?

2 Likes

Also saw a Iberia a350 overshoot after landing 3/4 of the way down the runway. Expert server!

5 Likes

The yellow taxi way lines are just a recommendation lol

5 Likes

He did get reported in the end I think

1 Like

I mean atleast a “That is not a taxiway”💀 Never thought Id see someone taxi in the service road😂

7 Likes

Alright, at least he knows now (hopefully)

1 Like

I don’t know if he was just trolling or what

IKR! I guess certain airports you can go wherever😂

2 Likes

I’d let this go unless he actually hit the cockpit of the other plane.

2 Likes

Hey! Sorry that the controller missed it. If you’d like you can bring this to the attention of the moderators. You can contact them via @moderators and they’ll try and make sure this doesn’t happen again. The airport traffic is very heavy so small things like this may not be noticed but it still shouldn’t happen.

2 Likes

Nah I’m sure he was just trolling so I’ll give him another chance

At least pick a side of the road if you’re driving on a service road in an oversized truck with wings.

5 Likes

Trolling is not permitted on the expert severs so we like to enforce it to keep the server expert and limit these especially at controlled airports. It’s up to you in the end of you’d like to report it.

4 Likes

Nah I’ll let him off this once, but I see him or anyone doing that again I will

1 Like

Dang, really doesn’t deserve to be on expert. But I guess we all make rookie mistakes.

1 Like

Pretty sure I did that when I started playing, pre global days 😂

1 Like

You meant he wasn’t trolling? Trolling is definitely ghost worthy. If he actually thought that was a taxiway then we have a conversation, although I still think he might have taxied through the other plane.

3 Likes

I guess planes drive on roads too!

2 Likes