This Isn’t “Just A Game”

these pics are just so nice, I just had to post them here

Details
Planes: A220 and CRJ-200
Airports: CYYZ and CYYZ

Those lights are just amazing.

wow.

70 Likes

Never seen it like that. This just proves the hard work that all the devs for us to make IF as real as possible

11 Likes

Yeah I agree lol

3 Likes

They literally look better than MSFS

6 Likes

Yeah it kinda does lol

1 Like

so do these lights automatically activate when you are doing a night flight?

2 Likes

Yeah, around sunset, it’s really cool

2 Likes

okay, so it seems that only the CRJ200 and A220 have interior lighting. I just tried it with the A330 and the 757. It didn’t work.Same with the 777.

3 Likes

Your example for planes that didn’t work aren’t fully indoor modelled. Yes the E175 doesn’t have this feature, but it was rushed to satisfy the annoying spammers and/or they had different devs programming.

3 Likes

The 757 does have a fully modelled cabin. Same with the 777 and the A330.

It’s just with the 777 and the A330, they don’t have chairs running the full length of the cabin.

2 Likes

(Pretend I never said anything lol)
How ever, hear this, at least 2 planes have this lovely feature :)

3 Likes

I think all the CRJ’s have the feature. I’ll have to check again but I am fairly certain they do

4 Likes

They do… they do.

3 Likes

Not just a game. A flight simulator.

4 Likes

In many rework/new aircraft, CRJ family is one of the best cabin ever made with fully details! Here’s a screenshot from CRJ-1000, pretty long cabin but never missed any details which is I really love it! 😍

2 Likes

Indeed they do, but sometimes it glitches and happens during the day

1 Like

Actually nvm it’s only when it’s night lol

1 Like

Lovely!

The blue lights in the CRJ reminds me of flying on JetBlue!

2 Likes

Do the lights change colour for different weather and time (e.g. sunrise, sunset, overcast)? Because some airlines do this (e.g. Qantas) but I’m not sure about all of them but its actually pretty cool.

2 Likes

I don’t know for sure, but I highly doubt it.

3 Likes