This is why I don't like ATC Playground!

I hope I’ll be allowed back on the Advanced Server soon, 'cause this is killing me!! :(

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

There are So many Trolls on Playground It is extremely hard to Control there too (For example 60% are saying Remaining in the pattern but in real don’t want to do a Pattern Work So you don’t know if you should them Send Pattern instructions Or not, People are entering a not used Runway and taking off from It without permission (for example 7L @KLAX but 25R is active ) So a guy was taking off through a nother Aircraft which was Landing With permission @25R Than the Guy who lands is angry to the ATC and is Spamming the frequency ) Or: I was waiting a half hour for Takeoff but the Runway was Clear 2trolls behind me taxi through me and took off without permission
Maybe more People on the Playground should be in the community and Check the tutorial section

6 Likes

very annoying guy

1 Like

WOW!

9000 until established on the localizer??? Right!
Oh, and remember; the requested runway is closed! :)

It looks funny, but when flying it’s really frustrating.

4 Likes

I just fly in quiet areas with Unicom

4 Likes

Sure, but without ATC there’s not much going on.
I like ATC!
I really need to get back to the Advanced Server.
My grade went down from 3 to 2 because of really bad weather conditions. Speed kept fluctuating between 150 and 280kts. I received speed violations. :( A bit unfair.
Don’t know when I’ll be allowed back on.

1 Like

Im sorry that this is kinda off topic but how did he get the option to send ‘The requested runway is closed’. I was looking for it as approach earlier today but i didnt know where to look for the command.

I tried searching for it using the search but only found it as a topic to add as features. And i didnt want to start a new topic.

1 Like

I’ve always wondered this as well. Anyone know how?

1 Like

@Jan_Polet Looking at at first screenshot, no one told you to taxi to 06R (?).

@grxninesix I remember you saying that SoCal PG was your absolute favorite region/server.

2 Likes

yes. In this thread i have just shared what i have experienced yesterday, not say something against PG…
I know the low level of few controllers ^^ but in this case i ignore and continue my approach.

Well, I already was at the 24 end so I thought he wanted me to go to the other end.
When I initially sent “Ready to taxi” I was told to taxi to 6R, but I requested 24L because that’s where I was.

Can’t you get ghosted for that?

You can get ghosted on the Advanced server only.

3 Likes

I know that I asked for pushback after requesting to taxi, but this “Taxi to 25R” that was said about 3 times, and how the guy told me to hold short of 24L before i started taxing is VERY annoying.

Oh Playground ATC (facepalm)

Ah, good to know.
I was afraid ignoring the weird things would get me in even more trouble.

not in Playground, the only way to “get” ghosted is to get reported by 3 different users.

1 Like

Hey, this reminds me, I was on advanced just yesterday, and there was a guy that was acting like he was one of those nimrod pilots on playground, except he was on advanced. I tried to do some pattern work, and was on left base, about to turn to final, but, because he was clogging up the frequency, and ATC was telling him to “Please follow instructions”, and “Check Help Pages”, i didn’t turn in time, the appr turned of, A/P turned off, and I crashed.

When ask for ILS or GPS Approch, hit respond to approach request, hit radio vectors, than hit the green runway( if the airport has an inactive as well), it will respond in this way

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.