This community is truly amazing! This will make you smile... (Also, who remembers KNUC?!)

I remember those days! My first flight on live was on the playground server from KLAX-KNUC.

3 Likes

I <3 KNUC… all of socal pre global was the best. If I needed a good laugh i’d hop on IF…

3 Likes

So true man🤣 The lack of true knowledge and realism what humorous

2 Likes

PLAYGROUND SERVER🤭🤭🤭 That brings back so many memories

3 Likes

KHAF was another one Lol

1 Like

SAME DUDE! It’s just such a different game now!

1 Like

Man - isn’t that true. 😍

2 Likes

So true man! And to think that they didn’t even have fuel!

2 Likes

Amazing truly amazing

1 Like

KNUC, KSAN, KPSP. Ah, this brings back some sweet memories.

1 Like

Amazing! I still have the video of my last landing before Global in my phone. :)

2 Likes

That’s so awesome :)

1 Like

Faxxx bro ❤️❤️❤️

1 Like

Yeah man! It’s crazy to see❤️

1 Like

Faxxx dude! Half moon bay was soooo heat, there were always like 100 players there lmao

1 Like

Good old times! That’s nostalgic…
I remember those times very well!

1 Like

Those were the days! I remember zooming from San Diego to Los Angeles in like 10 minutes before the violations below 10,000 were implemented! The old US Airways A321 and Virgin 787-9 are an icon of that time period, plus who could forget the space shuttle!! I remember seeing someone glitch the shuttle into a live server once, man that was hilarious

3 Likes

yooo me too! that was amazing!

3 Likes

Wow, it takes a post like this for us to truly appreciate how far this Sim has come.

We’ve seen the gradual changes over the years and can be difficult to see the leaps this has made. So it’s refreshing to see the Sim through a new pair of eyes to put things into perspective. The growth of the simulator has been incredible. Thanks for posting and reminding us!

3 Likes

Of course my dude! It is nastolgic for so many of us, it’s truly amazing!

1 Like