Third Cake Day! :D

3 years ago today, I decided to become a member of the Infinite Flight Community! I had been playing this game for a good 5 years on and off at that point and I always wanted to become involved in the community. It wouldn’t be until the summer of 2022 when I really became active on here and the rest is history. This is an awesome community and I’ve been able to have so much fun on here from. Creating and flying in events, posting pics, it’s all been great. Special thanks to my active VAs such as the IAGVA, SouthwestVA, and QantasVA for having me aboard as well as thanks to other VAs that I’ve been apart of in the past. I also want to thank everyone I’ve interacted with and become friends with on this community. You all know who you are and I really appreciate every one of you. Finally I thank everyone working behind the scenes to make the IFC and game so great! Thank you and see yall in the air!

Photos of my highlights over the last year:

C130 Flyover In Buffalo, NY during NFL Playoff Flyover Event (2023)

Iberia A321 landing at Palma De Mallorca. March 2023

Lineup of planes at San Jose del Cabo. September 2023.

Lineup of Alaska E175s. Event hosted by @IAGVirtual. December 2023

Lineup of planes at Tivat Airport. Event hosted by @MANDELA. December 2023.

Lineup of British Airways B777-300ERs at London Heathrow. Event hosted by @IAGVirtual. December 2023

20 Likes

Nice shots, happy cake day!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Happy cake day 🎂 great shots!

1 Like

Thank you!!

Amazing scenery, Bay_Area_Aviation!!!

1 Like

Glad to be apart of this memory. Definitely one of my favorite flights of the year as well!

1 Like

Hoping to recreate this in a few weeks 👀

1 Like