Thinking about starting a VA

Thinking about setting up a VA of a real world airline but the airlines livery isn’t on IF, anyone know how I’d go about getting this livery onto IF?

Thanks,

Jason

4 Likes

Check out the #features category or use the search bar to find the requests, and vote for them!

If you want to start a VA now, generic liveries are a common substitute. Feel free to PM me if you need any assistance.

4 Likes

What is the airline?

1 Like

Eastern Airways was what I had in mind 😎

2 Likes

Oh, very nice. I thought they did have the Easter Airlines livery’s. But I guess not.

1 Like

No it’s a shame they don’t, they’ve just started flying out of my home airport IRL hence wanting to start that VA and I love their aircraft particularly the Saab 200 and ATR 72-600 propellor aircraft both of which sadly aren’t on IF either they only have the Embraer E170

Have had a look and can’t see Eastern Airways in there 😖

1 Like

Hey @JM192G

Best of luck to you on your endeavor! If you are looking to start a VA be sure to check out this website. It lays out all of the requirements for you as well as give suggestions on what the workload is like.

While I 100% agree to start a VA is awesome, starting on with no livery provides some challenges. If you ever decide, there are a few airlines that already have liveries in IF that have no VA associated. I love that you are following something you are passionate about. Good Luck!

Don’t see the livery you want? Create a feature request! Check out this topic on the rules for that!

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/about-the-features-category/163705/3

Hey thank you I’ll be sure to check that link out, I’ll also check out the liveries in IF that don’t have a VA already is their a link I can check to see what VAs already exist so I’m not duplicating another VA?

1 Like

There sure is!

Check out VA’s that are already in-place here

Check out Banned VA’s Here

Check out VA’s that are in the middle of being made here.

Good Luck, PM me if you need any help!

1 Like

Thanks I definitely will do when I’ve made my mind up, thank you.

Jason

1 Like

Sounds awesome! What airline are you starting, so we can help you look for the feature request that may already be active?

He mentioned Eastern Airlines.

2 Likes

you can do it. I just applied earlier today for my VA

1 Like

Hi Zac, I was thinking about Eastern Airways.

Had a brief look and couldn’t see anything but may have overlooked it?

Thanks,

Jason

1 Like

Thanks what VA did you create?

2 Likes

Nope, there is no Eastern Airways currently.

FYI: I’ve noticed you’re staff at Easyjet Virtual. Note you cannot be staff at two VAs at once, and if you step down from your VA as staff you will have to wait 3 months before becoming staff at another VA.

2 Likes

Sounds great! Remember, according to the regulation for, you cannot be staffed at two airlines at once. You also must wait three months after quitting a airline to apply for a new one.

Ahh okay thanks I didn’t know that,

Jason

1 Like

Ohh I didn’t know that.

Thank you,

Jason

1 Like