Things to do in solo mode?

What do you do in solo mode?

I bought the game thinking that multiplayer was free and you had to pay only for the atc, but I still love solo mode. Its a great game!

1 Like

Land the wrong way round and do stuff you shouldn’t do on live and practice landing.

11 Likes

I usually fly around like a crazy person :P

4 Likes

I have live, so I don’t use solo very often, but when I do I’m usually trying out a new technique or practicing with an airplane or weather condition that I am less comfortable with. Basically just for practice.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

8 Likes

Practice screenshots
Test your flying skills (Speed / Banking)

As most people here say… I agree with them. If you own a live subscription, solo mode is basically “Practice Mode”. If you don’t own a live subscription, then solo mode can be anything you want it to be (practice, learn, test, professionalism, etc.).

5 Likes

I don’t have live, so I usually just practice, do some touch and goes, try out some really extreme situations and stuff.

1 Like

Crazy stuff

I only use solo for screenshots

1 Like

Live’s so expensive… £40 a year!

Try it for a month and after that, money won’t matter… you will (hopefully) enjoy it so much that you can’t resist to upgrade. < How it went for me.

3 Likes

I use solo just for practicing my landings and takeoffs and stuff.

I just Approach switch plane Get bored switch plane do Approach switch plane over and over again… Until am satisfied about my landings that day…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.