Things that Ruined your Perfect Flight

100% agree

2 Likes

Calibrated for final and accidentally hit End Flight

11 Likes

I hate it when that happens!😣

3 Likes

When You Set Your Ipad Down, and turn approach mode on, but then the weight is too heavy then you crash.

2 Likes

He’s a bad dog. 😂😂

2 Likes

My phone dies. 😵📱

2 Likes

My mom told me I had to do something. When I was 1nm from landing. And I said I needed to land my plane and she took my iPad and turned it off. Like all the way off.

6 Likes

My wife asking me to interact with her 2 nm before landing… My answer: you are not autorised to speek with the captain before landing!!!

11 Likes

I hate that too

2 Likes

The ATC directs me somewhere so I kinda end up ignoring them or just changing. I do this rarely… And when somebody does something like fly in front of me when I’m landing.

2 Likes

I did that three times in a row.

1 Like

Did you pull up in time or was it a smooth belly landing?

My mom calling me on final

4 Likes

A laggy Samsung device

#iPhone4ever

2 Likes

KPSP - KNUC - KLAX: Perfect landing at KNUC with -72 ft./min, but on approach to KLAX, after the controller told me I was number 1 and cleared to land, on short final some guy in a Boeing 787 cut in front of me, I attempted a go around and crashed.

2 Likes

Me too. I hate when that happens.

1 Like

Good take off and flight, but approach was horrible! Passengers didn’t really fancy a swim! Amazing landing though!

2 Likes

I once circled at PHTO during a FNF because 2 approach controllers left and got in and they both sat me to the very end of the approach line.
That ultimately made me have a flight time of ~ 1 hour and 40 minutes for PHKO - PHTO.

1 Like

Crashing your plane.

Well I’m going to say one then later edit this reply for the second one.
I was on a short flight in the SingKualump region and I was flying an ANZ A320. I was doing a low pass until the end of the runway when I put my gear down and lift off again. After trying to lift off once more I staled to the ground the end. Other one coming soon.