Things that Ruined your Perfect Flight

Perfect @Jompa. It is especially annoying on my S5 because I sometimes loose connection because of the weather update if I press it by mystake. It also makes the game really laggy, and once while on final to Midway, I got one, activated autopilot by mistake trying to swipe the tab away, and crashed just before the runway lol.

2 Likes

Takes 1 hour to be on final, tower closes, clarify’s i’m on final on unicom… and of course some wimpy Cessna hops on runway and says taking off. Goes around, but then approach closes…

Oh, and you let go of your rudder on a crosswind landing after a 200nm journey…

5 Likes

Gets a phone call on final after a long flight. 😡

6 Likes
  1. Flying for 1.3 hours and coming in on a perfect inbound final. Then disconnecting AP and having your trim suddenly set to -1200 at 1000 feet above the ground.
  2. having to go around and around and around and around because idiot pilots keep taxing onto the runways and taking off
  3. incompetent ATC on PG who make me land at a runway that is marked as red because of weather and wind conditions…then I crash because the winds drive me into the ground smph

Shall I continue?

1. pilots cutting in front of me while I’m on final and forcing me to divert to a go around
  2. coming in from a 135 nm flight only to have someone call me and disconnect me from the game…😡
  3. coming in short final and Internet connection cuts out
  4. being ghosted after a 178 nm flight because I ended up lining up on the wrong runway. (My mistake on that but it still is annoying because it’s like the runway was deserted anyway and I was like thirty feet from the parallel runway)
8 Likes

advance arc sometimes

1 Like

I hate when that happens

1 Like

Yeh, advanced atc is sometimes so dumb: I wanted to land at runway 24R at KLAX, the tower says that i had to line-up 25L but at runway 24R there was no 1 PLANE! that really bothers me.

3 Likes

This happened to me loads of times.

Falling asleep and then crashing outside the region

1 Like

When my mom call me on final…

When my friend called me while on final and when I accidentally moved the rudder just before touchdown

When I got a call literally at 100 feet off the ground… And had to quit the hour long flight in fear of crashing or getting ghosted… There was a murder later that day 😏

2 Likes

A dead battery.

2 Likes

Forgets to lower landing gear

5 Likes

Im perfectly fine with going around as many time as i can afford if its required=p

But what really ruins it are things that a external and not caused by the game or in game.

Its either IF crashing with all my flight hours or a customer shows up during my lunch break and expects me to work while im entering a pattern with all my flight hours.

4 Likes

Playground. 'Nuff said.

1 Like

Fantastic approach. Crashed into hill right in front of the run way!

2 Likes

at which airport was your crash into a hill @British-Airways

2 Likes

WMBT (pulau tioman), Singapore

3 Likes

yea, that is a realy hard approach

2 Likes