Things that Ruined your Perfect Flight

Example: Perfect takeoff, climb , cruise and descent, then the ATC at your destination airport makes you go around 5 times.

Example 2: Flight was going well, until I flared too much at my destination airport, executed a go around and crashed while trying to turn and climb. (Absolutely hate this with a passion…)

(Both examples have actually happened to me. 😑)

What are some things that have ruined your picture perfect flight?

23 Likes

weather updates during landing

18 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

27 Likes

When tower tells you to go around 6 times, and then having to go around another time due to traffic entering the runway.

1 Like

One person: Carson

22 Likes

Why is there so much talk and hate about Carson… 😂😂😂

1 Like

Hour long flight, forgot to put the gear down. Didn’t crash though.

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Phone calls. I want to kill the person who called me after that every time lol.

18 Likes

One word. Females.

(No, not the actual dog.)

Anyways, back on topic. 😂

1 Like

I crashed on final thanks to someone(Not naming) is calling me

3 Likes

Bad ATC, Falling asleep. App Crashes

2 Likes

Incorrect trim configuration after disconnecting the AP.

3 Likes

Oh god…

Somebody calling me while I’m flying is an instant caller id block, and number deletion.

Just joking. But seriously, that’s what I feel like doing when that happens. 😑

2 Likes

I always put my phone on “do not disturb” while in IF. But I guess IF made this update we didn’t notice and now when someone calls and I answer. I can be on the phone for at least a few minutes and when I Maine the phone call I can still play

Internet crashing as soon as I touched the runway it it’s wouldn’t reconnect so I lost all the XP in a 1h flight

3 Likes

My daughter waking up screaming cause she was hungry 😁

6 Likes

long flight, app crashes
Great takeoff, hard landing
perfect approach, go around
approach or takeoff, phone call from my lovely grandma
perfect weather at destination, weather updates to terrible weather at destination as you are arriving
tries to be realistic and use runway used irl, ATC just won’t allow it (try to use Honolulu runway 08R for departure ,but nooooo, ATC makes you use 08L)

ahhh what else?

8 Likes

Had to go around because an idiot with 25 hours of flight time on ADVANCED was diving for an intersecting runway from 10,000 feet. On final. In a 747. At a regional airport with no ATC. Of course, after I’ve re-entered the pattern, he crashes. 🙄

7 Likes

App crashes. 😡

4 Likes