Things for Inter-region flight (not global)

Guys,
Here is like i will see the inter region flights. Just put all regions sceneries in a global map then just make a virtual waypoints between regions.

What do you think?

13 Likes

Not a bad idea. I would add another point somewhere in Mexico and one in Cuba. Hawaii-Miami or LAX-MIA would be too far.

RAM Problem
I dont think RAM is a problem. I am perfectly sure its the number of aircrafts in the same region makes your device lagging.

If Matt remove the throtlle cut, you can fly 6-7 hours without device burning and lags (this is what i’ve make this night with underground bug (see the topic) ).

I think its perfectly doable. Maybe you may have to wait 2 minutes before the map is fully loaded, but after you can fly like this

I never said something about lag. To try and avoid the floating point bug, I would add a transition in the middle of the PHNL-KMIA route and one between KLAX and KMIA.

1 Like

I’m sure the floating point bug will be fixed in the next update maybe.

1 Like

Pretty sure, I think ;)

3 Likes

As much as the remaining statement is correct Ram is indeed a problem…let me give you an assignment…if you have a 512mb ram phone use it on solo… got to Socal and fly…i doubt you’ll even successfully callibrate your device before it crushes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.