There's something I didn't understand.

When I see the pictures of the upcoming B737 I have a doubt. Will it be the 737 Max? Because if I’m not mistaken, these are the MAX winglets you can see in the pictures on Instagram. Or will there be all versions 737-700; 737-800; 737-900; 737 MAX (8;9)? Thank you for enlightening me on this subject.

From what I understand it will be like the MAX versions now, but I don’t know if they will make it an option to have a MAX or a normal -700 -900 etc., but I hope they do.

Edit: @Chatta290 cleared this up below

1 Like

Nope the Max is an entirely new aircraft, the split scimitars are on the normal NG aircraft.

3 Likes

But the normal ones don’t have split scimitars correct?

Oh your edit makes sense now.

The max winglets are like pretty straight and the 737 800s are kinda curved if you know what I’m talking bout

I don’t think so, no.

You are correct in a way. The 737-8,9 and some of the 7 have the new winglets but they are not max

2 Likes

No. As of now it is confirmed the 737 MAX I sent not comin next update so.

1 Like

To clear this up: no, the MAX isn’t coming in the next update. There are quite a few normal 737s with the split scimitar winglets, which are being “added” in the coming update. The 737 we already had is basically getting a semi-rework.

12 Likes