There's a Mistake in China Southern B77F Livery

As shown in the picture, on the left wing of China Southern B77F livery, the Chinese characters “中” is Incomplete. So…can devs fix this ?

3 Likes

I didn’t know that. There are some minor irregularities on some of the liveries but it is something which doesn’t affect the simulation at all. However, I do know that the devs would take this into account and fix it later on. This is not a game changer so it can be fixed later. Now the devs are working hard on the completion of 20.3. So as far as your question is concerned, Yes the devs can fix it. However, there are definitely other things which require attention. Hope you received a fit answer! :)

3 Likes

As @Nawf said it might get fixed later but devs are working on many other things that enhance the game when livery issues don’t.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply! I understand it’s not a big mistake, but in Chinese culture, It is a mistake to write an incomplete word. So if devs have some free time, I hope this mistake can be fixed in next version.

2 Likes

It’s a mistake in every culture to do so in every culture I would assume. Seems like the livery artist simply didn’t notice that a bit of the letter went over the texture border, as it is only an issue with this particular texture, the character on the underside of the right wing is fine. Another thing that can further prove a mistake in the livery and not rendering is the fact that the issue is the same on high and low texture quality, so yeah, probably something that the livery artist just didn’t notice on the texture unfold

2 Likes

I understand the concern. Hopefully these minor irregularities will be corrected within the near future. The aircraft was reworked in the last update so I definitely don’t think the devs would again go back to the 777’s that soon.

1 Like

Yeah, you are right. The right wing is fine, I also think it’s just a little problem, but I wish it can be fixed in the future lol

1 Like

Just keep an eye on the forum and wait until the 777 light rework is announced. Might be a couple of years but it will come eventually.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.