There is a Faster way to board planes

You’re Right, There Is a Faster Way to Board Planes. But Airlines Don’t Like It. - Thrillist

13 Likes

Interesting Article. Seems Like We Should All Check In Our Bags. Capitals On The First Letter Isn’t Neccessary! Nice article though and good find.

1 Like

Having the first letter of every word in the sentence capitalized is aggravating

10 Likes

Interesting I felt Southwest’s method was hilarious!😂

3 Likes

I love the SWA method.
And the Mythbusters method is good too

3 Likes

the methods for jetstar and virgin australia is where they board the plane front and back. one door at the rear and the other at the front (other airlines may also do this, but haven’t flown any others).
eg. rows 1-10 would board at the front, 21-30 at the back and then 11-20 board through either door.

I like the way how Southwest boards passengers, it’s unique. When I traveled with Copa, they always board the business class (obviously) and then they board economy in 3 parts.

1 Like

I don’t care as long as priority boarding is enforced … :D

The problem is that this assumes that people know what they are doing. Carry ons is the biggest hassle I find.

I believe there needs to be a webinar you watch on how to board a plane. Don’t take everything on, including three of your favorite pillow. Wear shoes. Find your seat, stick your stuff in the cubby, and sit down. You can wait until after takeoff to get your stuff out. And what is it with people IMMEDIATELY needing to use the restroom on the plane before taking off? You’ve been at the airport how many hours and the thought just now hit you?

That title is soon much clickbait ;)

1 Like

This Article Was Very Intersting, Thanks For Sharing

See What I Did There:)

1 Like

Why So? I Don’t Think It’s Hard :)

1 Like

I didn’t say hard, I said aggravating. Did you not have grammar in elementary school? My fellow grammar nazis understand.

1 Like

I was joking…You didn’t notice?

1 Like

No, lmao, didn’t look too hard. Happy 1 year, you sarcastic kid

Haha thanks rob! ;)

Happens to me all too often

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.