There are sunsets. Then there are SUNSETS

Took those pictures up in the restaurant actually. Super nice and really great food.

2 Likes

Ops in the 808

waterspotted window 😒

14 Likes

Here’s a picture from earlier this year on my return flight back to KLGU from KPVU on the DA40

8 Likes

what island? we had a GLEX to the mainland that turned back

adds a little ✨saltwater seasoning✨ to the aircraft

1 Like

Maui. We were in Kona when we got word that they turned back. They had a door light/annunciator go off. So we were the recovery aircraft to take the 9 pax that were on board to Washington.

us parked next to N124QS

9 Likes

Oh cool! Yeah i saw them fly be my house in the pattern…

A Bridge at DEN

15 Likes

That 530am post flight walk around sunrise tho 🖼️👌🏾

12 Likes

That is a gorgeous shot with the bridge!

Oakland to Los Angeles

10 Likes

I almost had a 4am walk around (west → east transcon). We managed to avoid it so s/o to you guys! Hope you’re well brother!

5 Likes

Really awesome sunset over Vegas this evening!

9 Likes

Thank you for posting on here every now and then. There are times I miss corporate flying. I don’t miss restocking and vacuuming the plane lol

Dm me next time you head to HNL. I go there 4 or 5 times a month.

All is well here brother! Hope all is well with you.

1 Like

say whatttttt? ill spot you! when do you come in next?

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll dm you. Never had a picture from a spotter’s perspective 🙂

1 Like

11 Likes

That’s one intense looking storm

Thought I would share a couple

Sunset on my flight from Hong Kong to Singapore 1-2 weeks ago on board the Singapore A380

Sunset on my flight from Lisbon to Manchester last December on the TAP Air Portugal A320

This one is slightly cheating as it is a sunrise, not a sunset, but this was on my flight during the summer from Belfast City to Leeds Bradfod on board the Aer Lingus (operated by Emerald Air) ATR 72-600

Not aviation based but thought it was a nice sunset

Sunset on a random beach in Chuuk

8 Likes

PR112 flight, i dont remember when but that was about a year ago, but just wanted to share the nice view a few mins after we took off:)

7 Likes