There are some problems I want to let you know

I hate it to fly on the playground and also sometimes on the advanced server becous people don’t stick to the rules. Thear were some people that tried to do something against it but that didn’t work, we need eachothers help and think about what we do wrong becous some people are so annoid about this. I hope i am on time bevore it’s uncontroleble and to much to work against

Please help eachother so we have a better time playing IF than some people do now.
I hope we can can make this game better together

I hope i’m not the only one that thinks so about this problem

4 Likes

Fly in less crowed airspaces (?).

2 Likes

Try flying on the Caribbean, London and Singapore & Kuala Lumpur. London comes second some times behind SoCal, and the other regions have ATCs but not many pilots, so you may have a better experience in those regions.

1 Like

try south Florida when there is no atc

1 Like

cough playground mods cough

4 Likes

There’s no fun in flying if you don’t have an ATC. At least that’s how I view it.

3 Likes

Yep totaly agree @ColonelJeff

couph Sky Patrol cough

2 Likes

Jep that was one thing we need @Jan_Polet

1 Like

I deleted the team.
I could recreate it again when there is a way to make it work.
It’s now out in the open anyway.

2 Likes

I’d love to help create (or at least be a part of) a patrolling group.

3 Likes

That would be great. I need to think about the options.
Last time it didn’t really work. We had fun, but there weren’t enough people.

4 Likes

Sometimes it just takes time for a team to grow. Gotta make it and stick with it. Try again? PM me if you’d like:)

1 Like

We need to bring that idea back into the mix haha

1 Like

Oh god, yeah I loved that idea, I need to make a website for a ict project and I’ll get bare extra credit for doing it for a popular game, pm me, we could make a website for ‘sky pratrol’

It would be perfect lol

The topic kinda died, someone needs to accidentally bump it or something ;P

“Accidentally” gotcha ;)
I’m still fairly interested in the idea

Same, I got a message from David and it said that they wouldn’t be considering it due to lack of support so basically we need to list all the pros of the idea, but let’s not get of topic, take this discussion to the ‘playground mods’ thread :)

1 Like

Cough “Vigilantes” Cough

4 Likes

One just has to be thick skinned and let idiots do what they are going to do. I regularly see this behavior on the roads in the USA. Impatient people will cut you off. There is no accounting for stupid. We witnessed someone cut us off on the inside then decide to cross the central reservation. Oncoming traffic ploughed into them. Best let them do their thing and then get on with enjoying your flight. Vigilante methods do not work. Just ignore them. They are either just impatient or seeking attention.

3 Likes