Welcome, and thank you for your time!
@thepolice will be opening KDAB
(Daytona Beach Intl.) ATC for over an hour.
•Operations will start at 2:45PM EST/ 1945Zulu
•Active runways 7L, and 7R
•Pattern work and light aircraft are allowed and encouraged!
•Sequencing of multiple pattern entry’s
•Sequencing light aircraft with commercial aircraft
•Fast, clear, and direct responses to aircraft calling
Any advice or performance reviews will be greatly appreciated! I look forward to this learning experience, as I am planning to apply to IFATC, once I receive a higher trust level on the community forum. I am honored that you take the time out of your day to enter my airspace. Thank you!!!
Training Type: Local
Techniques exercised during the session: Transitions, Pattern Entry, Sequences, Clearances, Runway Exits, Taxi Commands.
- Transition was spot on! Great job!
- Pattern entry command was amazing as well! Keep it up!
- Clearances were amazing, however since you were using parallel operations, it is best to put 7L to Left Traffic and 7R to Right Traffic. Right Traffic for 7L wasn’t the most efficient. That said, it did work due to minimal traffic in the pattern.
- Swell job on the sequencing!
- Perfect runway exit command!
- Taxi commands were great too!
Overall, it was quite an amazing session! I can’t wait to welcome you to our team soon! :)
Thank you for your time again. I really appreciate the feedback, and I’m glad I did so well. It might be a different story having more traffic involved haha. I know it can get quite stressful at some times. I’ll be sure to tag you the next time I am open for training!
My pleasure! If you have any questions about anything, please don’t hesitate to let me know! :)
@ThePolice tag me when you open
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.