TheKnP_KK's Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A - PASSED WRITTEN

Hi! Welcome to my third tracking thread! As I want to become an IFATC and as I have now a lot of time to practice my ATC’s skills, I decided to make for the third time, a tracking thread.

AIRPORT: N/A

Frequency in use: N/A
Runway(s) in use: N/A
Intersections departures allowed: N/A
Pattern work allowed: N/A
Aircraft restrictions: N/A
NOTAM: N/A
Time of controlling: N/A

It would be nice if you have some airports to request!

And last thing, don’t forget to make a feedback after my session.

2 Likes

I’m coming!

3 Likes

Do you want me to see if anyone else wants to come?

2 Likes

Yeah, why not?

1 Like

Ok, hold on a sec

3 Likes

I got some others

3 Likes

Ok thanks a lot

1 Like

No problem

3 Likes

Do you have a trainer?

2 Likes

Negative :)

Ah ok. Have you taken the test

2 Likes

No, I failed the written test 5-6 months ago

Ah, ok. Do you want a trainer?

1 Like

I must have passed the written test to have a trainer, mustn’t I?

CLOSED

Thanks for coming!

Overall You did a great job!

First:
When I reported my postion to you on my first pattern you said Roger, you had to say "You are already Cleared to land avoid unnecessary reports.

Second:
T-aipei’s transition was perfect! But then when he called inbound for touch and go, you did not sequence him, you just cleared him as number 2. Also you could have cleared him as number one since the plane already crossed the threshold.

Third:The Extend Upwind for N849QK was unnecessary. That was over controlling the pattern, which you don’t want to do unless its very busy (which it was not).

Fourth:
You forgot N557OE’s exit runway! I figured that was a mistake, since you did everyone else perfectly!

Great Job! I’ll see you soon! Me, and everyone else who the flew patterns hops to see you in IFATC soon!

3 Likes

Nope, you can ask for training here:

3 Likes

Thank you! Yes, I forgot some things, but I remember that I gave him a pattern with a sequence. Could you verify that because I can’t access to my replay file (it gets blocked at 86%) ?

1 Like

Ah, ok, I’ll send you mine. 1 min

2 Likes

Here you are, click on this link, and it should come up!

3 Likes