TheFlyingGuy1’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @N/A

Welcome to @TheFlyingGuy1’s ATC Tracking Thread.

• Departing aircraft please have flight plan filed before you contact ATC unless remaining in the pattern.
  • Only use remaining in the pattern for touch and goes.
  • Server: Training
4 Likes

I will be open for ground and tower at Toronto CYYZ. Feedback is greatly appreciated

1 Like

Hey, I will be opening soon, I’ll come by and do some pattern work. Would you be able to come by for my session in a bit?

1 Like

Yea I’ll try to come

1 Like

Sad, my subscription ended 2 mins ago oml

1 Like

Wow lol. I will close in 10 minutes everyone

1 Like

CYYZ is now closed

1 Like

Hi,

I was American 0 (was too lazy to change to a GA call).

Overall, I had a nice time, aside my landings (that was because my iPad calibration is not very good).

There are a few things I saw in particular that need work.

1. Landing clearances. You should be clearing me early downwind, not as I am approaching base/final.

2. Pattern work clearances only need to be sent once, after the original call from the aircraft is made (takeoff or approach) OR when switching runways. You do not need to tell me “Cleared for the option, RW 15L, make left traffic,” it is already assumed, unless I am changing runways or you are sending me into a different pattern.

3. I purposely requested a runway change at the last moment, which you seemed to handle well. Good job on that.

4. Exit commands should be given once the aircraft reaches below 60kts. I did not receive one when I landed.

5. Taxi instructions. I am not quite sure about those, as that is a new feature. Some people (such as myself) use the FAA charts, and typically do not need to be vectored on the ground. I usually use the commands if I need to get people around a plane that is moving slowly or stopped in the taxiway for no reason.

Those are the things I can remember off the top of my head. Otherwise good work, keep it up.

1 Like

Ok thanks. It was my first time

1 Like

KONT will be open in 5 minutes!

1 Like

KONT is now open

1 Like

Feedback positive or negative is appreciated

1 Like

IF just crashed. Re opening right now

1 Like

Standby. It says I’m still active for some reason

1 Like

All good again!

1 Like

KONT is closed

1 Like

My parents said I had to go to bed so I had to go

1 Like

KCNO will be open in 5 minutes. KCNO is a nice airport that I fly in and out of. It is a mostly GA airport. The largest plane there would be the Cessna Citation X. It’s a great airport to do patterns and fly out of.

2 Likes

KCNO is open

2 Likes

Thanks for the progressive taxi.

1 Like