The Xiamen Airlines Boeing 787-8 in 10 replay screenshots

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

XIAMEN AIRLINES DREAMLINER

It was on a trip out today between Singapore and Xiamen, situated in Fujian in China that I was able to have a close look at the workmanship that went into this creation.

Guilty of never having flown the Xiamen livery or indeed ever having been to Gaoqi International Airport in the Skyteam member airline’s main airport in Infinite Flight, there’s always a first so it was nice to explore a new area! On the 3.5 hour trip I had a close look at the way it’s been put together and there’s a great mixture of blues and whites combined with the rendering on the aircraft itself and it’s a silky smooth creation.

This particular aircraft, registration B-2768 is five and half years old and is whooshed through the air by 2 General Electric GEnx-1B engines. Xiamen also operate from Fuzhou Changle International Airport in Fuzhou as well and this 'craft can often be seen out and about there. shuffling passengers about on their daily business.

Good times!

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

26 Likes

That gear shot is awesome!

2 Likes

First time you didn’t made scenery shots. And you nailed it right away
Amazing photos

2 Likes

Thanks matey - still trying to get to grips with the freecam angles with a bit of practice…

1 Like

Wow, great pictures! That gear shot is my favourite! 🤩

1 Like

Thanks mun, that was on approach to ZSAM ✈️

1 Like

A change from the scenery photos, and you did great first try, @Helmethead!

2 Likes

Thanks for the pictures! Support our Skyteam member Xiamen Airlines! I hope it will stay in Skyteam.

3 Likes

That font on the livery is very appealing to me. In fact, the whole livery is appealing.

Thanks for sharing, nice shots!

1 Like

Nice picture~Is it IF or other flight simulators such as FSX/P3D/XP11?

Awesome pics!

Despite China Southern leaving, Xiamen Air isn’t going anywhere they said

1 Like

It is IF. Only IF is allowed in this forum. You have an air traffic controller certificate by CAAC!
(大佬大佬)

1 Like

Wow, so that means I can also find this livery on my IF? Can’t wait to take a flight.

2 Likes

There are also China Eastern, Air China, and China Southern liveries.

1 Like

‘Downloading aircraft-100%
Loading your flight -100%
Tap screen to calibrate and start~~’

Since you are the real tower controller in Shenzhen, China certified by CAAC, and if you have time, please send a private message to @Tyler_Shelton , and I think you can control airports in Expert Server without test. :)

No, please. I don’t want to deal with thousand take-offs and landing in real life and facing another airspace after my work>_<

2 Likes

That is not correct. Any IFATC, despite their standing in the real-world need to be certified by going through the tests.

Anyways, love the photos @Helmethead! I like that you tried a new style of angles, keep it up!

2 Likes

Nice photos on Xiamen Airlines,really beautiful!

2 Likes

Agree. And happy birthday! LOL

2 Likes