The world we live in...

An American airlines flight was cancelled due to the flight attendants feeling uncomfortable after a Muslim man flushed the toilet twice. Yes. You read that correct.

Source:

What are your thoughts on this?

3 Likes

Unfortunately we live in a world where people are constantly at war, whether thats because of their race, their religion, or because of land and money. I feel that what American Airlines has done, is rather disrespectful to that man. They could’ve handled it in a much nicer way, rather than just cancelling the flight.

If we all respect each other’s religions, we can then start talking about all the other things. but this is just hands-down rude.

2 Likes

So now we are booting courtesy flushers now? Jeez, friendly service has gone down the toilet.

2 Likes

AA is really taking it too far.

This is just absurd

2 Likes

I feel like theres either more to the story or this is just some ones ten second of fame.

7 Likes

It’s very sad that this is happening in 2019 more so in a sector that promotes globalisation. I hope the men file a suit against the airline. No human being should go through this.

2 Likes

Woooooooowww.

In the words of Stephanie Tanner, “How rude!”

Raise your hands if you get that reference 🙌🏼

2 Likes

American Airlines please take this message

That’s just plain dumb I mean kicking a Muslim of a plane

1. Muslims are people and EVERYONE deserves to be respected
4 Likes

It all could of been handled really quickly.

The flight attendants jobs are to make sure that everyone is safe on board a flight and if they feel uncomfortable with certain individuals then they are much better ways of dealing with them instead of having the entire flight cancelled.

And you cant really prove that youre uncomfortable due to a person flushing the toilet twice.

Flight attendants and crew have the right to remove anyone from flights, its in 14 CFR 121. Now the “flushing a toilet” THEN the crew going back for MX issues. I believe the MX issue over that. No way would American Airlines stop an entire revenue flight to a location due to some one doing that. Now we’re not getting the full story either which is why I have a very hard time believing anything this article says.

3 Likes

3 Likes

When people start replying with random pictures it is time to close a thread. Why can’t everyone just get along?

19 Likes