The world headed for Germany

I’ll let the picture speak for itself. I just found it so fascinating! This is truly one busy FNF! Taken on LiveFlight, Expert Server traffic

33 Likes

Wow! So many flights!

3 Likes

Myself included 😅

3 Likes

Seems like the A380 was a hit for this FNF. Where do you happen to be flying this evening @CaptainSooraj?

2 Likes

Europe is now crowded

I’m actually flying another quad-jet haha…the A340, from FACT to EDDF.
But it seems like I have a 50/50 chance of running out of fuel…even though I packed in an extra 45 minutes (according to SimBrief)
Blaming the headwinds at 80-100 knots, at nearly all cruising levels…

2 Likes

And I’m going to be joining that carnage in approximately an hour - on my way home from school having finished up for the holidays!

1 Like

Aaargh. 15,500 lbs left (5%) and 430 NM to go. Gonna be close af. Might have to request critical fuel (if I do it’s gonna be a first for me lol).
Never trusting SimBrief with the A340 again lol.

1 Like

Maybe look at the winds too before you go :)

Did that. Didn’t seem as much as I’d anticipated.
That, and an old flight model. Had to divert to Zurich lol

1 Like

Did you simbrief right before flying? It usually is quite accurate!

I see my flight up off the coast of Iceland ;)

1 Like

Yup! Turns out it wasn’t… it suggested 255,000 lbs of fuel, and I put in 257,000, at FL380.
Sometimes it just doesn’t do things too well…

1 Like

Wait, this was taken 3 hours ago 😂

1 Like

That picture is the reason I’m putting a distance of 200nm between Frankfurt and my aircraft flying over Northern France at the moment.

1 Like

@CaptainSooraj that’s why I always at least take an extra hour of fuel 😂 most of the time I take an extra hour and a half

2 Likes

The FNF’s are a lot of fun, especially seeing all the traffic at the airports. Nice to see all the traffic and get in a little Infinite Flight spotting.

1 Like

Wow! Amazing looking

1 Like

Shoutout to the IFATC that worked today🥳

1 Like

Wow, I landed this morning and it wasn’t bad… but wow, that’s a lot of aircraft headed that to Germany.

1 Like